- What information is needed?
- How do I place an order?
- Why do I need a cost centre number to place a print order?
- What if I need less than the minimum order quantity of 50?
- How do I know my order has been received by the print shop?
- How long does it take for the print shop to fulfill an order?
- How do I arrange for an order to be shipped to multiple locations?
- What if I want to check the status of my order?
- What if I want to cancel an order?
- How can I contact you?
What information is needed?
- Facility Name
- Department Name
- Cost Centre
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Delivery Address (include room number, floor, or unit name)
- Comments (notes to printer re: urgency, change in order quantity from minimum)
How do I place an order?
Find the document you want to order.
- Enter the catalogue number, title, or keyword(s) in the search area and click "search".
- Use the permalink/share link to the document (saved as Favourites or link from the Fraser Health intranet)
- Click on the PDF or URL to review the resource before you order to make sure this is document you want.
Select "Add to cart" just below the PDF image or URL link.
If there is no "Add to cart", this item should be ordered through STORES or directly from the external web site, or it cannot be ordered at all. It can only be printed to your local printer from the catalogue or external web site.
- To add items to your order, click on "Home" in the catalogue menu or "Cancel Order" at the bottom of your order to return to the search screen.
- Once you have selected all you want to order, click on the shopping "Cart" on the left hand catalogue menu.
- Check the "Package Quantity" entry for each item. If you change the package, click on the "Update" button to update your order.
- Select Colour or Black and White (B&W)
Check your order:
- Correct document is showing in your cart
- Correct number of packages is selected
- Proceed to checkout – click on "Continue Checkout".
- Complete the online "Order Information" fields and click "Submit" Order often? Select the "Remember me" box. This way, if you order from the same computer, your information will be generated automatically.
Do I need a cost centre number to place an order?
A cost centre number is required to process a printing request. Please obtain a cost centre number for your program or department.
Even though we currently do not charge for order unless the item requires special treatment (such as heavy card stock paper) or must be sent to external print services, we use this number for internal reporting.
What if I need less than the minimum order quantity of 50?
Please consider your needs for the next 3-6 months when ordering materials.
Most materials are set to a minimum of 50 in a package.
If you require less than the minimum order, use the comment box in the online "Order Information" page to indicate the number you need.
How do I know my order has been successfully submitted?
You get an email to confirm your order has been received. A unique order number is generated. If you have questions about your order, refer to this order number in your correspondence.
How long does it take for my order to be filled?
It takes up to 10 business days to fulfill and ship your order.
What if I need to ship materials to multiple locations?
You should place separate orders. Change the site location and address in the online "Order Information". Each order then generates a unique shipping label with the contact name, site location, and cost centre.
What if I want to check the status of my order?
To check the status of your order, please contact the Print Shop at Printshop@phsa.ca and quote the order ID number.
What if I want to cancel an order?
To cancel an order after you have checked out, please contact the Print Shop at Printshop@phsa.ca and quote the order ID number.
How can I contact you?
If you have questions about the ordering process, or for any other questions pertaining to the Fraser Health Patient Education and the Resource Catalogue, click here to contact us.