What can be submitted to the Patient Education Catalogue?
- Patient education materials such as pamphlets, fact sheets, booklets, rack cards, tear off pads, posters, and links to external materials
- Patient education materials that are being developed as part of a project
Who can submit a resource?
- Any Fraser Health employee
Submit a NEW Resource
Click here to submit a request for submission
You must be using a Fraser Health computer on the Fraser Health network.
Need to revise an existing resource? Follow the steps below.
- Search the catalogue for the resource you wish to revise
- Click the ‘Request Revision’ button below the thumbnail image of the resource
- Enter changes in the comments section or request a copy to edit
Go to Patient Education on Pulse to learn about the process and tools available.
Available only from Fraser Health intranet locations.